Saturday, May 7, 2022

Blog 11

     In this video I have learned about the things that AI has done that are significant to us. AI is changing the way we do things like what we do in our career fields. One thing I learned while watching the video "In the Age of AI" is that AI can control things like elections and meeting objectives. One thing that I have learned in this film that is crazy is that AI has the power to Make information travel to areas that are distant from the area that you are in. One thing that I found as an important takeaway is that projecting data is something that is a priority. One thing that is something that I found to be surprising is that the AI is used a lot in political situations. For example in meetings they will talk about AI taking data from individuals. Another thing that I find extremely surprising is that Alexa can turn on a fan just if you ask Alexa to do so for you.One thing that I find to be very worrying is that an individual can make Alexa take a video just by the individual commanding Alexa to do so.  


                                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog Post

       I believe that people's relationship that use this technology at the average activity per day are putting themselves at an unheal...